flickr.com/knittycat


Tips & Techniques for Knitting theknittycat's Peeps and Other Toys

Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! from Lambie Loveykins



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!




with lots of Love from Lambie Loveykins,
and theknittycat and anthor



Yet another Lambie Peep!  :o)  This is the little guy that I made for my Hub for Valentine's Day - he wanted another Lambie!  Seriously!  He LOVES these little guys!  (well, I do too!)  He want's one for Easter, too!  Good thing that I like making them.  ;o)  These and the Pocket Lambies are the only peeps that I like to repeat making... over and over and over...
 

We think she looks like the girls who used to sell candy and flowers at the theaters, etc. in the 30's/40's.  :o)




Her heart-shaped hat...



Sorry, the bow from her little hat is a bit messy in the pic, and you can't see the back very well.  I took these in a hurry because I just finished her last night!    Yeeks!  close one!  ;o)
(being sick is putting me way behind in my knitting... and Easter is coming!!)
 


Hope you all have a day filled with Love!  We send lots of Love to all of you and to your dear ones!

Hugs from theknittycat


more peeps of my peeps:
on flickr.com  http://www.flickr.com/knittycat
and ravelry.com http://www.ravelry.com/projects/theknittycat

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment